Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Zone (K) Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Zone (K)

I like it

Not much to say. I like it.

Intermissive Intervention Intermissive Intervention

Nic

You're more productive than I am at 2:00am. Love the jumbled voices.

Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros! Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros!

Holy sh...

Wonderfully well produced. Great style and everything is perfect. Kind of an abrupt ending though. I don't know if it just cuts out on here or what. Other than that, it's a beautiful production.

OOTHQ: Gerudo Valley OOTHQ: Gerudo Valley

Love it!

Especially the drums and guitar. Everything just seemed to fit together really well. Good job, Sir and Keep doing what your doing.

Guilty Love 2010 Guilty Love 2010

Nice

Never played any of the Ace Attorney games, but this sounded awesome. Great Job.

Her Perspective Her Perspective

Uplifting

I like it... a lot. Sorry I can't be more wordy or eloquent about it. It sounds soft (in a good way) and relaxing. The melody and chord progession are spot on. It has a really hopeful , uplifting feel to it.

Great Job, Dice. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I would just leave it in miscellaneous.

~DJC~ Civil Unrest ~DJC~ Civil Unrest

Good but...

The vocals didn't really do anything for me. Seemed kind of outta place(seemed a bit dry). Love the build up and the beat though.

TheCodedOne responds:

Thanks for the input! I totally understand what you mean lol it was my first attempt at vocals in a piece and it didnt go so well.
~DJ Coded

Striving For The Connection Striving For The Connection

Miscellanious

Thats probably where I would put it. Nice and upbeat. You have a knack for doing happy songs.

Feeling The Anxiety Feeling The Anxiety

I like it.

It's really calm and relaxing. I feel the opposite of anxiety listening to this.

dicennian responds:

I agree, that's why I picked the name. See it as a cure.

Everyone Else Is A Blur Everyone Else Is A Blur

Good Job

You really got the bounce-y, feel-good vibe down. The choices for instruments was also very good. It's not that repetitive, It could stand to be a bit shorter (maybe a loop) but all in all its pretty good. Keep up the good work.